Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fiskars Tool Demo Training





I had my first Fiskars tool demonstration training on Saturday January 12th. I had 11 wonderful ladies join me to learn all about how to use the wonderful tools (and a couple more) that I brought home from Texas. It was great getting together with 6 other Fiskateers and some others that we hope will join us at http://www.fiskateers.com/ . Each of the ladies went home with a knowledge of the tools as well as a crafty prize from me and Fiskars. I wish we had more time to just play with the tools and get to know each other. I've invited all of the ladies who came to come over and play with the tools some more and do some actual creating. My picture is of 8 of the 11 (I forgot to take a picture before 3 of them left :( I love the opportunity that Fiskars has given me to share such fun products and share my love of crafting. I look forward to finding my 9 other ladies to train soon! If you live in Utah and are interested in training, please email me!

No comments: