Friday, April 11, 2008

Fiskars A Tisket, A Tasket Border and Corner Punch










Ok, so I'm lovin' these new border and corner punches. I can't seem to do a project lately without including them in some way. My newest corner and border punch is A Tisket, A Tasket. Although I don't LOVE it quite as much as Comin' Up Roses, I still really, really LIKE it. I really like how you can trim the outer edge of the punched border for a pretty edge vs. a squared edge.











The layered card was super simple. I cut 4 squares: (2) 4", 3", and 2". After using the border and corner punches, I inked the middles lightly so that the punchouts would show. I then glued the layers together and added a flower and brad.



Fiskarscrafts.com has some great examples of using the new Border and Corner punches. Check them out for some more great ideas.

No comments: