Saturday, September 22, 2007

Eagle Cards




These cards are for a challenge at CircleofCrafters.com. The challenge was to make two cards, one an iris fold and the other from the leftover bit cut out from the template. This is something I have never done before but it ended up being a lot of fun.


This is one of the patterns that will be in my upcoming book. I created this pattern almost two years ago. My hubby had mentioned how great an iris fold of an eagle would be. One and a half days later I finally had a pattern and card done. It was 96 folds when I first created it. I have cut the number of folds down to 56 for my book. The pattern is a little more challenging than some but well worth the effort.


It is also a great pattern for boy scouts when they become an eagle scout. I have made several for friends for that very reason.


Update on my upcoming book: I have 7 patterns done and at least 5 left to prepare to publish. Over half way!!!

No comments: