Wednesday, September 12, 2007

State Fair Make & Take Patterns






Here are the patterns that we did at the state fair Make & Take. I want to thank everyone who stopped by my table and joined in the fun.
To use these patterns, double click to bring up the full size image. Right click and save to file. Open up in a word or photo program and print the size that you want. (I'm not sure how to save to file with Mac computers.) These are copyrighted patterns so please do not sell the patterns to anyone. You are more than welcome to sell cards you make from the patterns though.
There was a lot of interest in my Iris Folding for the LDS Crafter book. If you are interested, please email or call and we'll make arrangements for delivery. Please scroll down to the blog posting about my book to see the patterns included. My email address is listed above in the blog description or below in the book post. Of course "dot" should be replaced with a "."
Thanks again for a really fun evening. Tomorrow, I'll post some pictures from our classes.

No comments: