Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Northern Utah Fiskars Certified Tool Demonstrator Training - March 11th

I'm excited to announce that I have scheduled a Fiskars certified tool demonstrator training for northern Utah. The training will be at Daisy Dots and Doodles in North Ogden on March 11th from 12 - 4 pm. I only have 8 spots available so if you are interested, please email me or fiska-message me right away! Or you can call the store directly at (801) 737-9152.


Here are all of the tools we will be training on. Even if you have used some of these tools before, I have some great tips and tricks to teach you as well. The trainings are always a lot of fun and I'm excited to meet more Fiskateers. I even have a few prizes to give away :)


There are also chats scheduled at the Fiskars chat room about being a Certified Fiskars Demonstrator. The schedule is:

Wednesday March 5th 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific

Wednesday March 5th 10pm Eastern/7pm Pacific

Thursday March 6th Noon Eastern/9am Pacific

Thursday March 6th 4pm Eastern/1pm Pacific

I hope to make it to a few of the chats. Here is the link: http://www.fiskarscrafts.com/prechat.aspx

Here is another link to the Fiskateers calendar with all of the chats, make and takes, and trainings listed:

http://fiskateers.com/blog/calendar-of-events/

I hope to fill up my class. It is so fun for me to share my love of these tools! I love to see the excitement of my trainees when they see how easy they are to use. COME JOIN THE FUN!

P.S. I have a very imformal training also scheduled for March 18th from 11am - 3pm at my house. I have several of my neighbor friends coming over to learn how to use the tools. If you are interested in that date, please let me know. My email is janddbybee at hotmail dot com.

No comments: