Friday, March 14, 2008

North Ogden Demonstrator Training A Success!






















I had such a great time training the ladies who joined me for a Fiskars Tool Demonstrator Training this past Tuesday. Erin drove clear up from Payson. Jeri drove down from Willard, and Amaryllis drove down from Logan. I also got to train two of the store employees, Amy and Jen. They were ALL so much FUN to train! I wish them the best of luck in finding many demonstrator opportunities and I KNOW that they will definately use their new skills. They were all so amazingly talented. I wish I could sit around and play with the tools with them some more because I'm sure that I would learn so much from them.

They all loved the UltraShapeXpress! They also really liked the rotary trimmer and how easy it is to change the blade. I had a scallop blade in it that they all just LOVED. Other favorites were the craft drill, stamp press, and squeeze punches.

Thank you ladies for a wonderful, crafty, FUN afternoon! I hope I get to meet you all again soon!

No comments: