Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fiskars Comin' Up Roses Border and Corner Punch

I've been watching for these punches ever since I saw them demoed at CHA on the Pink Donut Fiskars video. It looked so easy to use and so beautiful. My lss (local scrapbook store) got them in yesterday and I ran right over to get one. I was NOT disappointed. I LOVE it! It really is SO easy to use. I love the layered effect. It looks beautiful as just a picture mat too but I just love to layer them. Just cut your borders one inch larger than the previous one and start layering.
I do find it easier to punch the corner individually from the border if I'm using cardstock but with regular weight scrapbook paper, you can punch both at the same time. And according to Cameron (my 6 year old), they are a "one man tool!" I accidentally pinched his hand when I tried to punch the corner while he punched the border. Ooops! Sorry buddy! From now on, its a "one man tool" when he's working it. TFL!


No comments: